Thursday, February 14, 2008

Rainy Valentine

Happy Valentines Day =)
Three more days and I'll be back at the office. Something I'm not quite looking forward to. I'ved enjoyed my holidays a lot I'm thinking of just being a housewife. But then again maybe not *hehe*
Himself started work today which is why I'm up and early. Have to prepare his breakfast bah *hehe* I ended up having 2 cups of coffee, which is why I didn't go back to sleep. I'm WIDE awake now.
Anyhoots, I'm trying to be good blogger this year :) Well, I'll try. That certain someone (NYUT) *hehe* has been nagging me to update my blog. For you my dear sir, I will *hehe*
Let's see, I'm not quite sure where the mister is going to bring me tonight but I've a feeling we'll just stay at home and watch tv. Speaking of the mister, tomorrow's his birthday and I still don't know what to get him. Hmm...I'll think about that later,cause right now I wanna go take my shower ;)
So sit back, relax and breathe, oh! and HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY
xoxo, Mr & Mrs Bunny

Pictures From Our Wedding (3rd February 2008)
I'll upload more pictures later.... ;)