And this time I shall try to be blogging for good (= Try lah ah.
So half the year is almost over, or should it be, half the year is just starting? I don't know but what I do know is that Omar has another half year before he turns O.N.E. Just this time last year I was about 4 or maybe 5 months preggers and now Omar's 6 months plus already. Time just wooshes pass by that fast eh?
Hmmmm...so yeah...time fliesssss...hehehe....
To be continueddddd.....
Monday, June 15, 2009
And this time I shall try to be blogging for good (= Try lah ah.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
I've been bothered by few things this past few days.
- Did you guys read Thursday's paper? The one about the man kicking a 3 month pregnant lady? Yeah. That! It bothered be because he's only getting 6 months in jail. 6 months?! That's only like 6 days! And he kicked her TWICE even! Is that justice? I don't know what the lady did to make that guy kick her but still, even if she wasn't pregnant, he shouldn't have done it! I hope that guy will get fair justice with HIM. Amin.That's all I have to say.
- The Kiulap round-about. I've been using this as my route to my office since the start of the school holidays. The reason for this is its less traffic and I'm more confident now using the round-about =) *hehe* Ok so why am I botherd by it? Its not the round-about that I'm bothered with, its the users that pi$$e$ me off! Seriuosly, people, you need to learn how to use the round-about. Its like some of them will just over-take you when they're not in the correct lane. Pfffffffttt~! Oh! And always use you indicators! Pleaseeeee!!!!! Why in the world would someone invent a car with indicators and is not applied by drivers? What's the use right?
Have a wonderful Saturday everyone and do drop by to ICC for the Baiduri Expo 2008 =)
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Hey hey! Happy Sunday everyone :) Guess it has been a while since I've last posted. Well, so much has happened.
Hubby's back *yeays* I'm just glad I've manage to not be with him for a month. And now that's he's back well, I've been getting more and more "manja" than I was before. I don't know.It's probably baby who's doing all this *haha* One month not having daddy around, you do the math.
Ok so my 2nd ante-natal visit was last Tuesday (3rd June) and just like my 1st visit, my blood pressure was high. 153/90. Not good :/ Its either the food that I've been consuming, the lack of sleep, the stress or my flu. I don't know which one of these "villains" are making my BP high. Its just too stressful to think about it so I'm not going to think too much :p
Anyhoots, because of my high BP, I had to be admitted to RIPAS, just for the day, until my BP was low enough for me to go home. So I was in RIPAS for almost half the day. Was out around 4ish. Felt so relief.
Next day, I decided to take my M.C cause I thought, I'd just rest the whole day. I didn't sleep well the night before because of my flu and terrible cough. And because I had to go to my clinic to make an appointment for next week. Little did I know that the nurse was going to check my BP again. Yup..It was UP! And they told me to go to RIPAS. AGAIN! I don't know. Every time I go to my clinic, my BP gets high. Then when I'm in RIPAS, my BP's low. I think I get nervous or something. So I don't know.
I wasn't lucky this time tho cause the doctor told the nurse not to let me go home until my BP was low. I had to spend one night in RIPAS and I didn't enjoyed it one bit. Was glad it was only one night tho. I was out on Thursday morning.
Everyone's been telling me to watch what I eat. That's what I've been doing this past few days. I hope I'll be 100% fit for work tomorrow. I've been recuperating for the past 2 and half days. That's enough rest I guess.
So today, I've got loads to do. I've to tidy my room *hehe* I've been wanting to do it but laziness kicked in *haha*
Hubby's golfing now so I think I SHOULD start cleaning my room *hehe*
Have a Happy Sunday everyoneeee =)
Monday, May 26, 2008
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
- 25 (i got married at this age) its the ideal age i guess.
2. Where will you go if someone sponsor you a tour ticket?
- The whole of Europe *hehe*
3.What's your favorite thing to do?
- Watching TV
4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
- I guess so..it makes the world go round right? So guess it can buy happiness.
5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
- To see my dad :')
6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
7. What don't you like about yourself?
- Hiding my anger to myself and not letting it out.
8. What do you understand about life?
- Life is about having to share and care..
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- Yeap..I do it everyday...hehe..to hubs lah! *hehe*
10. List 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
- Hazrin Merepekz : knows how to pose in pictures *hehe*, a joker and a liverpool fan..
11.What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
- Honesty is the best policy =)
12. What type of person do you hate the most?
13. What is your ambition?
- To be a super wife & mum *hahaha*
14.If you can teleport once, where would you go?
- Right now, I want to be with Hubs in Temburong..hehe
15. What do you think is the important thing in your life?
16.What is the most embarrassing moment in your life you can't forget?
- The fact that what happened is already embarrassing, sharing it would be even more embarassing *hehe* I'll keep it to myself lah ;p
17.If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
- Umm...can't think of any right now..Oh! Probably the way I spend *hehe*
18.What music have you been listening to recently?
- Farah Wahida "Tanpa Mu" reminds me of Hubs
19. What is your least favourite animal?
20. What would you do if you feel emotional?
Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 5 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
People that I'm going to tag next are....Alai, Jablaii, Suzie, Ahu & Hidz.....
HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE...~~~~
Sunday, May 18, 2008
That is what's happening to our Astro. It's not raining or windy outside. I don't know. Guess its possessed or somthing. Blah!
Anyhoots, HELLO beautiful people =) Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been a busy bunny lately. Well, not quite. I'm either too tired or too lazy *haha*
Here's what's been happening so far. I'm in my 11th week now *yeays* So that's about 30 more weeks to go *insyallah* Pray for my baby's health and I. The first check up I went to my blood pressure was 150/20. Not so good =/ I got admitted to RIPAS but alhamdullillah my BP went down to 117 in the evening. If it hadn't then I might've stayed in the hospital for a night.
Hubby's still away =( He was here this morning but he went back around 4. Well, 2 more weeks and he'll be back for good =) All I have to do now is just be patient and eat *hehe*
Speaking of eat, I'm hungry. Think I'll go have dinner now =)