Monday, May 26, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
- 25 (i got married at this age) its the ideal age i guess.

2. Where will you go if someone sponsor you a tour ticket?
- The whole of Europe *hehe*

3.What's your favorite thing to do?
- Watching TV

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
- I guess so..it makes the world go round right? So guess it can buy happiness.

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
- To see my dad :')

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
- Nope..

7. What don't you like about yourself?
- Hiding my anger to myself and not letting it out.

8. What do you understand about life?
- Life is about having to share and care..

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- Yeap..I do it everyday...hehe..to hubs lah! *hehe*

10. List 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
- Hazrin Merepekz : knows how to pose in pictures *hehe*, a joker and a liverpool fan..

11.What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
- Honesty is the best policy =)

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
- Backstabbers!

13. What is your ambition?
- To be a super wife & mum *hahaha*

14.If you can teleport once, where would you go?
- Right now, I want to be with Hubs in Temburong..hehe

15. What do you think is the important thing in your life?
- Family

16.What is the most embarrassing moment in your life you can't forget?
- The fact that what happened is already embarrassing, sharing it would be even more embarassing *hehe* I'll keep it to myself lah ;p

17.If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
- Umm...can't think of any right now..Oh! Probably the way I spend *hehe*

18.What music have you been listening to recently?
- Farah Wahida "Tanpa Mu" reminds me of Hubs

19. What is your least favourite animal?
- Lizards..

20. What would you do if you feel emotional?
- Cry...

Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 5 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

People that I'm going to tag next are....Alai, Jablaii, Suzie, Ahu & Hidz.....

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE...~~~~