Thursday, March 6, 2008

Early Birdie

I woke up EXTRA early this morning. Had to send my 2 cousins to school. Made 2 trips actually. 6:45 had to send no 1 & 2 cousin. Wntn back and sent the no.3 cousin.I'm going round and round but I don't mind :) It's for a good cause? *haha*

I thought I wouldn't be at the office early, but I manage to have breakfast with Ms. Honey Bee. And I can never NOT eat whenever I'm with her.I told her I'd only have a drink but I ended up having "popia" as well *sigghh* *hehe*

Err...what else?Oh! The Hubs is coming back on Sunday *yeay* 3 more days :) Yes! Yes! I'm one happy bunny indeed *hehe*

Not much work to do this morning, compared to yesterday.A bit more relaxed now. Which is why I'm bloggin insted.Well, not that I don't want to do work but I finished it already.Very productive and effective eh? Of courseeeee *hehe*

I'm still wondering what to have for lunch later?Hmm...Maybe a nice Beef Salami Sandwich from Fleur.Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...My mouth so watery already loh~

Aightz people~ Sit back, Relax & Breathe.............