Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Freezing Tuesday

Can it get more colder? Currently in NBT Gadong. It's been 2 days and there's still no new deals. I might get use to not doing anything here *haha* Not. I think the admin clerk is going to register new deals later *yeay* Atleast there's something for me to do.
Anyhoots, I haven't been a good blogger lately (looks at si Nyut-sorry Nyut *hehe*). The hubs is in Temburong at the moment & will be back this Sunday.I'm hoping for him to come back on Saturday tho.I'm getting bored without him around.What,with no one to argue with,what else am I suppose to do? *haha* Not that we argue a lot.Last night I manage to tidy up my room =) I'm just so proud of myself *haha*
My nenek in Miri got admitted to the hospital (again) last Friday so myself and the other sibs (except Abg No.1,cause he's in Sinjapore at the moment) drove down to Miri.We went the next day tho.Visited Nenek on Sunday.I guess I'm not used to seeing her sick.She's the fun Nenek.The Nenek that's always joking and always always "gigiran" and seeing her at that condition was just too sad.Hope she gets well soon.
On a lighter note,congrates to Najib & Dewi for their Nikah last Sunday. Welcome to the club geng! *hehe*

Picture taken from here
Well I guess that's about it.Lay back,Relex and Breathe...