Tuesday, March 11, 2008

JoBLEss

That's what I'm currently experiencing right now.There's no deals for me to do and my eyes are about to shut (down?) soon *hehe* Good also lah :) I don't feel like doing any work this afternoon.
Anyhow, I would like to greet my dearest, best-est friend SYAZA a HAPPY HAPPY SMASHING 26th Birthday....I LOVES YOU THE MOST-est babe *hug*hug* *kiss*kiss*
The uncle is coming back tomorrow.It so happens that tomorrow is also my day off *YEAYS* :) I likeysss.But I've so much to do tomorrow *sigh*
I'll update again later.I wanna go play Fashion Boutique now *hehe*

For all the crazy Golfers *hehe*

My friend e-mailed me this few days ago:

Something to share....
A stranger was seated next to a little girl on the airplane when the stranger turned to her and said, "Let's talk. I've heard that flights seem to go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passengers." The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and looked at the stranger and asked, "What would you like to talk about?" "Oh, I don't know", said the stranger somewhat tongue in cheek? "How about nuclear power?" "O K" she said slowly, "That could be an interesting topic. But may I ask you one question first?" "A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass. The same stuff. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?" The stranger thinks for a minute and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea." The little girl looks up at him and then says, "Why is it that you feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?"
So.....................
"Jangan ngada ngada belagak macam orang pintar........................."

Have a good day everyone :) Lay Back,Relax & Breathe........