Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Over Due Post

Hello again wonderful people of planet Earth (err...right). I know I haven't been a good blogger this past few weeks. I'm either (a) too busy, (b) too lazy, (c) too blank to blog or (d) all of the above *hahaha*
Currently in NBT and feeling sooooo sleepy. If no one's around, I migth end up sleeping in one of the showroom cars *hehe* Hmm...where should I nap? In the Fortuner? The Hilux? or maybe the Vios? *hahaha* Silly & sleepy me.
Not much work to do today which is why I'm blogging my a$$ off. Actually, I do have some deals to do but I just don't feel like doing any work this afternoon. So far, here's what I've been up to the whole afternoon:

  1. Accepting all my requests in Facebook.
  2. Sending requests in Facebook.
  3. Browsing Friendster (cause I got really bored).
  4. Read gossips from Perez.
  5. Blog hopping.

Very productive right? Right.

Bah. Think I'll stop here for now. I try and update more tomorrow, if I happen to be free like today *haha*

Relax, Lay Back & Breathe.....