Wednesday, April 16, 2008

+ve Thinking =)

Assalammualaikum everyone =) I'm happy to announce that myself and the hubby will be expecting a new family member. Yeap. I'm carrying our new family member *hehe* I took the pregnancy test last Saturday afternoon. Being me, I couldn't help but be impatient about things *hehe* I wanted to wait for hubby to finish golf that afternoon to do the check but I was too patient *hehe* So there I was, alone, at home and doing the test. I waited for 5 mins and the kit showed 2 lines which means positive. Could I be the happiest bunny or what? *hehe*
I told hubby when he got back later that evening and yeap, he's just the happiest hubby in the whole wide world *haha* I told abang no.2 at dinner time. And he said "Ok jua tu..Bah kalau kambar aku ambil satu ah.." I'm like "What?Noooo...Buat lah sendiri *haha*" And he was like "Bah...bah..tapi kalau boy aku bagi nama ah..Mesti ada nama Latif (my dad's name)" And hubby went "Bah ok...So nama nya nanti Ak Omar Abdul Latif.." Yeah something like that *hehe*
I'm just so happy right now. And a bit scared and nervous at the some time. All these feelings. Its just getting in too much in my head. So far being pregnant I've been feeling dizzy and not to mention the morning sickness. I guess that's the down side so far. Apart from that, I've also avoided (well, stopped temporarily) 2 things. Coffee & cigarettes *hehe*
Bah guess that's about it lah...
Have a wonderful day everyoneeee =)