Monday, April 21, 2008

Relaxing Weekend

Can it be weekends everyday? *hehe* How I wish. So here's what's been happening. Last Saturday my self and hubby went to Sg Hanching Clinic to get myself registered. We were there around 9ish and was so glad that there weren't many patients waiting. To make the story short, I, being the miss-know-it-all *haha*, asked the guy at the registration counter "Di mana kan register kalau Pesakit Puan?"
Guy "Ahh..arah bangunan di dapan kita tu."
Me "Oh..Bah terimah kasih ahhh...."
So myself and hubby walked to the building infront.
Me "Assalammualaikum..Di mana bahagian pesakit puan?"
Lady at registration counter "Berapa umur kita?"
Me "26."
Lady "Di sini kalau umur 38 ke-atas saja. Di belakang tu kita aga."
Me "Eh!Tadi ku ke sana, nya durang di dapan." I wasn't angry or anything.
Lady "Ahhh...Kita kenapa kan?"
Hubby "Ahhh...Kalau bahagian ibu mengandung bah..Di sini kah?"
Lady "Ahhh....bagitau lah pregnant."
*haha*
Sometimes, I'm just so B-I-M-B-O. All this while I thought Pesakit Puan means Pregnant Ladies. So my next appoinmnet will be on the 23rd of April. I've to take my blood test and the next appoinment is on the 6th of May. *sigh* Being pregnant is soooo not easy.
Saturday night. Sis in law no.2 did a small gathering for her friends. Had a very filling BBQ dinner. Very nice *yumssss* Played with her friends' babies. Fara, abg ajis' baby is soo cute. Overall, night was filled with noisy kids and stuffed tummies *hehe*
My Sunday was occupied with sleep, tv and more sleep. That's how very busy I was yesterday *haha*
Guess that's about it.
Tomorrow's my off day btw *yeay*