Friday, May 2, 2008

Lonely Bunny

I'm missing hubby terribly =( He's gone to Temburong for the whole month (Temburong only already want to cry *cheh!* *hehe*).
So here's what's been happening so far. I took my blood test last Wednesday morning (23rd Apr) at Sg Hanching Clinic. Went with mummy cause hubby had volleyball match. I wanted to go alone but I was afraid I might get dizzy after the test. But it was ok lah *hehe* I manage to drive mum to her office and drove myself to work.
Myself and hubby went back to KayBee for the weekend. Slept over at Kaka's place. Played with baby Aiman (I'll post his pics next time *hehe*). He's only 3 months old and he's the smartest baby ever (Seriousssssss.....). I want my baby to be like Baby Aiman also eh *hehe* Smart and strong. Went back home the next night. My weekend was the best-est lah =)
Went to Jeembo's late gradmum tahlil 3 nights ago. Mr Nyut went with myself and hubby as well. After tahlil, we went to do grocery shopping at Millimewah in Lambak. Wanted to go to Giant but Mr Nyut said Giant's more expensive. It was a good thing that we did our shopping in Millimewah cause all the stuffs that we bought cost less than $100.00. Thank you Mr Nyut for helping myslef & Hj Gambir (I don't know where hubby comes up with this sort of name lah Nyut *hehehe*) shopping =)
I slept in the tv room last night cause I didn't want to sleep alone in my room. I might sleepover at mum's place next week but I'm not sure yet.
Work's been quite this past few days. Not that I'm complaining. I'm very much enjoying it *haha* Speaking of work, note to self, FILL IN SPA FORM A.S.A.P. I've to do this tonight. I must! *hehehe*
Guess that's about it. Have a wonderful weekend everyoneeeeee =)
Sit back, Relax & Breatheeeeee.....